Our 12th Annual
Mackinaw Fishing Derby is Coming Up!
May 29th – May 31st 2020
Every Year Fisherman from all over the world joins us for the chance at a record-breaking Mackinaw Catch.
This truly is one of the most amazing lake fishing events in the United States.
The last two Oregon state records for lake trout were set at Odell Lake, and we currently hold the Oregon State record for a Mackinaw catch at 40 1/2 lbs!
There is a $100 Entry Fee to participate in the Derby
Friday Night May 29th:
- 7pm is the Captains Meeting
Saturday, May 30th:
- Tournament fishing starts at 6 AM and runs all day to 6 PM.
- Dinner: chicken and ribs and door prizes start at 6:30 PM
(only if the Coronavirus ban is lifted by this date)
Sunday, May 31st:
- 2nd day of Tournament fishing starts at 6 AM and ends at 11 AM.
- Tournament results, awards and trophy presentation and at 11:30 AM