Odell Lake Lodge & Resort invites you to join us on a breath-taking tour of the Deschutes National Forest by horseback. We are one of few resorts of our kind to provide guided horseback rides into the beautiful Cascade Mountains!
All of our guided horseback rides are led by experienced guides who provide a safe and memorable experience! We make every effort to fit the rider to the perfect horse. Many guests bond with a specific horse and make a special request for that horse year after year!
Horseback Riding Packages:
Whispering Pines Ride
- Meander through Pines & along Odell Creek
- Approximately 1 hr.
Breezy Meadow Ride
- Trail out through beautiful Meadow, cross Odell Creek and trek through the campground toward Chinquapin Point
- Approximately 2 hrs.
Fawn Lake Ride
- Start out early and take the gorgeous Wilderness Trail to Fawn Lake. Includes full lunch.
- Approximately 4 hrs.
Sunset Dinner Ride
- Watch the sun go down on horseback! Includes cowboy dinner!
- Approximately 2hrs.
- Requires 24 hr advance reservation
- $125 per person
All rides require a minimum of two riders. Please inquire at front desk for reservations and more information.
You are welcome to bring your own horse for the day, or use one of our corrals for an overnight stay while you enjoy lodging in one of our cabins, lodge rooms or campsites. Call for details!