Pet Friendly Odell Lake Lodge & Resort Pet Policies
We extended our welcome to your gentle, well-behaved dog to join your own cabin at Odell Lake Resort
- A $10 per dog, per night, non-refundable deposit will be required at check-in.
- I will keep my pet on a leash or carry my pet in my arms, in a cage, or in a secure carrier at all times while on the premises of Odell Lake Resort.
- I understand that my pet is allowed to relieve itself in any wooded area or meadow. I will be courteous to other guests by removing any evidence of relief from the premises.
- I understand that my pet is not allowed in the lodge due to restrictions with the health department.
- I understand that my pet is not allowed on the bed or the furniture; and shall sleep in its kennel or pet bed on the floor.
- I understand that if my pet should leave the remains of hair on bedding and/or furniture, upon departure, my credit card on file will automatically will be charged a $50 cleaning fee per occurrence.
- I will not leave my pet unattended, even in my cabin, at any time. If I do not respect this policy, I agree to pay $50 per occurrence penalty. I further understand that I could be asked to leave the cabins. If I am asked to leave the cabins, I understand I will still be responsible for the remainder of my intended stay.
- I agree to be responsible for any and all damage done by my pet, I further agree to allow my credit card on file to be charged for any and all damage done by my pet.
- I agree to be liable for any injury to anyone other animal caused by my pet while on these premises.
- I understand that if my pet causes a disturbance and I am asked to leave, or if I refuse to follow this agreement, I will be charged for the length of my intended stay and there will be no refund.